St. Patrick’s School CYO Basketball Evaluation Details:
Grades 4,5,6,7, and 8
Registration will close on January 2, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
All questions can be directed to Mrs. Borum or Mrs. Karman
by emailing Sports@stpathunt.org or calling 631-385-3311 ext 237.
Payments will be accepted after registration. Invoices will be sent separately.
Consent Terms – Read
Student Athlete & Parent Code of Conduct – Read
Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement – Read
All fees and purchases are non-refundable, no exceptions, including but not limited to, individual cases of COVID-19. The only instance a refund would apply, is if season is cancelled.
CYO of Nassau and Suffolk County is a competitive travel league for children in grades 4 – 8. The Teams practice one weeknight per week and play games on the weekends.
COVID-19 Basketball Game Protocols
- No spectators permitted in the gym during practices/games.
- All players are required to wear masks when not engaged in play during practices or games.
- Basketballs will be sanitized at each break during the game.
- Each player will receive a practice jersey to be brought/worn at all practices.
- All high touch areas will be sanitized in between games and practices.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for players and coaches.
- Health questionnaires will be required from all players before every game and practice.
- Temperatures will be taken of players and spectators before every game.
- During all weekday practices, the gym wall will be closed so that two teams can practice while social distancing.