St. Patrick’s School CYO Basketball Details:
CYO of Nassau and Suffolk County is a competitive travel league for children in grades 4 – 8. The Teams practice one weeknight per week and play games on the weekends.
Practices beginning in October
Games begin November 20
League play ends February 7
Registration will close on September 18 at 11:59 pm.
Social distancing protocols will be practiced whenever possible.
Consent Terms – Read
Student Athlete & Parent Code of Conduct – Read
Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement – Read
All fees and purchases are non-refundable, no exceptions, including but not limited to, individual cases of COVID-19. The only instance a refund would apply, is if season is cancelled.
COVID-19 basketball Protocols
- 1 spectator per player at games.
- Game spectators will practice social distancing in the bleachers.
- No spectators allowed in the gym/school building during practices. All practices (including evaluations) are closed.
- Teams will not play games in an opposing gym two weeks in a row.
- All game spectators are required to wear masks at all times.
- All players are required to wear masks when not engaged in play during practices or games.
- Basketballs will be sanitized at each break during the game.
- Each player will receive a practice jersey to be brought/worn at all practices.
- All high touch areas will be sanitized in between games and practices.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for spectators and players.
- Health questionnaires will be required from all players before every game and practice.
- Temperatures will be taken of players and spectators before every game.
- During all weekday practices, the gym wall will be closed so that two teams can practice while social distancing.