CYO Volley Summer League is open to Girls Current Grades 5th – 12th. Registration is closed.
- Practices and games take place on weeknights between the hours of 5:30pm and 9:30pm
- Practices and home games take place at St. Patrick’s School. This will be an 8 game season with no playoffs.
- There are no tryouts for this league – no less than 9 players, no more than 12 players. Teams are created on a first come, first served basis.
- Same CYO rules apply for being within the parish boundaries or member of parish/student in the school.
- Summer league team rosters have no impact on Fall/Winter season player placement.
- The cost of the league is $150, which includes a summer league uniform jersey. Players must supply their own black shorts.
All fees and purchases are non-refundable, and dates are not changeable–no exceptions, including but not limited to, individual cases of COVID-19. The only instance a refund would apply, is if camp is cancelled.