The goals of the St. Patrick’s School Camp Program include the following:
- To have each student be the best camper they can be;
- To develop a sense of being good citizen & sportsmanship
- To promote caring, sharing and school spirit.
Please call if your child cannot attend camp for any reason.
As a participant of the St. Patrick’s Camp Program, I agree to conduct myself according to the following rules/expectations:
- I will adhere to all regular school policies as outlined in the current St. Patrick School handbook.
- Social Media- Any electronic or digital comments directed toward another individual, camper or school that could be seen as unsportsmanlike, threatening, or hurtful will result in immediate disciplinary action.
- The first violation will result in suspension from that sports for a period of time to be determined by St. Patrick’s Sports Coordinators. I will also result in the serving of a school detention.
- The second violation will result in complete removal from the team for that season as well as disciplinary action to be served in school.
- Disciplinary/detention policy- Our students and campers are expected to model good character at all times.
- I will respect the rights and property of my fellow campers; I will not make fun of or criticize other members of my camp, nor will I in any way bother their belongings.
- I will do my best and will not make excuses when things do not go well.
- I will display good sportsmanship during practices/gameplay, showing respect for others
Policies Regarding Parents-
As a parent of an camper participating in the St. Patrick’s Camp Program, I agree to conduct myself according to the following rules/expectations:
- I will support my son/daughter by getting them to camp on time.
- When I have concerns regarding my son/daughter I will contact the coordinators and set up appointment to discuss these concerns. Parents should not approach a coach regarding these concerns in front of the campers or other parents.
- I will be a role model to my son/daughter in regards to kindness and sportsmanship. I will treat staffers, and campers, and parents with respect and I will refrain from using inappropriate language.