St. Patrick’s School Sports plays in the CMSAA League.
St. Patrick’s School Cross Country Details:
- Practices begin the week of September 10th
- The Fall season ends the first week of November
- There is no transportation to or from practices/games
- Each Runner must participate in at least 7 of the meets per season
- Practices take place at Heckscher Park – if rain, practice will take place in the school gym
- Meet schedules are not distributed until the week of September 10th
- There is on average 1 practice and 1 meet per week
- Meets and practices take place on weekdays after school, with one or two meets taking place on a weekend
- Meet start times are between 3:45 and 4:15pm
- Practice times can be anytime between 2:30 and 5:00pm
Consent Terms – Read
Student Athlete & Parent Code of Conduct – Read
All fees and purchases are non-refundable.