CYO Basketball League is open to Boys Grades 4 – 12 as of September 2021.
Registration closes May 27
- Practices take place on weeknights between the hours of 5:30pm and 9:30pm.
- Practices begin June 1.
- Games take place on weeknights, including Friday nights.
- Games begin the week of Monday, July 6. League play ends on August 26.
- Game schedules will be posted the week of June 27.
- 8-game season. No playoffs.
- Maximum roster size of 12 players per roster.
- The cost of the league is $150 per player, which includes a summer league jersey. Players must supply their own shorts.
- Same CYO rules apply for being within the parish boundaries or member of parish/student in the school.
- Team cannot be rostered without a coach.
- No player is considered rostered until a minimum of 9 players for that grade have individually registered and a coach has volunteered.
- Summer league team rosters have not impact on Fall/Winter season player placement.
Any coach who would like to submit a complete team roster should contact Mrs. Borum and Mrs. Karman by email at email@example.com.
Athlete & Parent Code of Conduct – Read
Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement – Read
All fees and purchases are non-refundable, and dates are not changeable–no exceptions, including but not limited to, individual cases of COVID-19. The only instance a refund would apply, is if program is cancelled.