St. Patrick’s School Sports plays in the CMSAA League.
St. Patrick’s School Volleyball Details:
- Registration closed March 9, 2021.
- All spring sports will begin practice in the second week of April, weather permitting.
- There will be no transportation provided to practices and games.
- It is recommended that families do not carpool. If necessary, everyone in the car should be masked.
- All practices and home games will take place in the St. Patrick’s Gymnasium.
- There will be at least 2 practices a week with a minimum of 1 game per week.
Each player must bring their own water and ball.
No parents allowed in school during practice.
Masks to be worn at all times when not engaged in play.
Social distancing protocols will be practiced whenever possible.
All questions can be directed to Mrs. Borum or Mrs. Karman
by emailing Sports@stpathunt.org or calling 631-385-3311 ext 237.
All fees and purchases are non-refundable, no exceptions, including but not limited to, individual cases of COVID-19. The only instance a refund would apply, is if season is cancelled.